Dyotics Brow Henna
Beautiful eyebrows for weeks! Henna Brows are a real must have offer in your salon. Join the trend and give your customers long-term beautiful eyebrows with Dyotics Brow Henna. It colours the hairs for 5-6 weeks and stains the skin up to 14 days. In addition, Dyotics is reasonably priced, without many side products. It is a high-quality henna that you mix with regular water.
DYOTICS BROW HENNA IN 5 BEAUTIFUL SHADES
- Honey: a beautiful blonde colour, for women and men with light eyebrows and light skin
- Taupe: a cool blond/brown shade for blonde to dark-blonde eyebrows on light to medium skin
- Natural Brown: a natural brown effect, for eyebrows on light to medium skin
- Ash Brown: a darker shade with a cold effect, for tinted for darker skin
- Raven: an extra dark shade, especially for eyebrows on darker skin
- Hazelnut: a warm tone for red to medium brown hairs on the light to medium skin
To use , please spend more than £50
HOW TO USE DYOTICS BROW HENNA
- Clean the eyebrows with Dyotics Cleansing Lotion. The cleaner the skin, the better the henna will penetrate the skin. Tip: Ask your customer in advance to scrub his or her brows at home. Less dead skin cells also mean that the henna last longer.
- Mix the henna with warm to hot tap water: 1/2 spoon with 12-15 drops of water. To be sure that you use the right amount of water, you can easily check this with the pipette that is in each box.
- Gradually apply the henna paste and make super-tight lines. When you accidentally go out of the shape, you do not have to worry about it. You can remove these irregularities easily with Dyotics Tint Remover creating a more defined shape.
- Leave the paste for about 20 minutes for the best result. To create a smooth ombre effect, remove the henna at the bulb of the brows after 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the henna with a damp cotton pad.