MicroNeedle Derma Roller
£8.99 + VAT
We are changing packaging for this productPlease note that as this is a hygiene product, only unopened products in their original, unopened condition and in their original packaging are eligible for a refund.
To use , please spend more than £50
- Featuring the highest quality materials and medical-grade stainless steel needles with a luxurious metallic colour finish, the Microneedle Roller uses extremely fine needles to gently penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Helps reduce the appearance of scars from injury or acne, fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
- Helps smooth uneven skin texture and colour, and heavy pitted skin.
- When used on the scalp, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas.
- The micro-channels opened in the skin due to the needle action help to increase absorption and penetration of skincare products within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products by hand.
- Can be used for numerous treatments on the face and body Aestheticians, and celebrities.
- Manufactured with Disc Needle Technology that produces the highest durability needles that remain effective over multiple treatments.
- Treatment is pain-free with no side-effects.
- Clinical studies have shown microneedle therapy to be as effective as cosmetic treatments such as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel, IPL, Fraxel, and CO2 laser.
- Microneedle Rollers are substantially cheaper compared to expensive spa cosmetic treatments.
- Features an elegant, ergonomic, and compact design in multiple colours to enhance ease of use.
- Roller head has 540 needles with 0.25 – 3.0 milli-meters depth.
- Roller comes with a protective, storage case that is compact and portable and can fit inside a bag.
- Many women and men use the Derma Roller For All Types Of Skin Problems – Acne, Scars, Stretch Marks, Cellulite, Stretch Marks, anti-aging, wrinkles and even hyper-pigmentation. 9 x 60 needles = 540 needles.
- 2.50 mm – Derma Roller Skin Roller For Deep surgical scars, burning scars, heavy stretch mark, deeper acne = More Beautiful and fresher skin. For personal use only.
- A Derma Roller has hundreds of tiny Derma Micro Needle stamp, the tiny notches into the skin and pores to create a short moment. The body reacts to as if it damage has gone into and releases growth factors that which stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and form new, healthy skin.
- While guaranteeing, you should not wash the Derma Roller in warm soapy water and dishwasher detergent, make sure not to damage the needles. Smooth it in alcohol swabs. Dispose of the alcohol swab. Let the roller air dry. Pack it into the vessel. For hygienic reasons, we recommend that you renew on a regular basis.
Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol or a roller steriliser.
Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 5-10 times in each of the four directions – horizontally, vertically, and diagonally just like the Union Jack
- Do not share roller with anyone.
- Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis, or keratosis.
- If you are not sure about using roller, consult a doctor or specialist before use.
- If there is any skin sensitivity, stop using roller and consult a specialist.
- Store roller in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Following treatment, apply your regular skin care, serums, or post-rolling care solutions such as soothing masks.